What seems to be folded paper, is made out of slewed concrete. The property of concrete, to precisely display the surface of the utilized formwork, is taken to advantage. As well as wood shapes the facade of bare concrete buildings, in this case paper empathizes with this part. Although the manufacturing follows certain paper paterns, the completed shades develop individuality through own edges, kinks and creases. Each is unique. Each light is unique and handmade by us in Germany. Supported by German technologies and engineering concepts. dua says thank you!
- cable: PVC, grey
- illuminate: E14, reflector-spot max. 40W (hangover, max. 25 W)
- energy class: This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E
- pendant lamp"roof" (3 different versions)
- pendant lamp "hangover"
- table lamp "table"
- roof#1: hight 21 cm, diameter 16 cm
- roof#2: hight 22 cm, diameter 16 cm
- roof#3: hight 21 cm, diameter 21 cm
- hangover: hight 20 cm, diameter 16 cm
Awards: German Design Award 2015, Spezial Mention; German Design Award 2013 Gold, (Deutscher Designpreis BRD); It's Liquid International Contest 2012; FORM#2012;