Black Sheep is a cabinet accessible from all sides. It can be opened, or closed, by pulling, and pushing, both elastic, fabric rings vertically. The very thin lycra fabric is slid effortlessly over the slim frame made of beech wood. The diagonal hanging rail ensure an optimum use of space! The textile surface, and the ability to position the cabinet anywhere in the room, make Black Sheep a practical piece of furniture. It can also be used as a room divider / coat rack / wardrobe. black sheep is an individual item which is produced directly at the object laboratory of the designer, Michael Konstantin Wolke.
- material: beech wood, lycra fabric
- measurements: hight: 215cm, width: 80cm, depth: 54cm
- *measurements and pictures are subject to change.
- design: Herr Wolke, Michael Konstantin Wolke
- foto: Michael Konstantin Wolke
- year: 2015 (dua presented black sheep 2015 at imm)
black sheep is an individual item which is produced directly at the object laboratory of the designer, Michael Konstantin Wolke.