a kitchen shelf. In his design 'Pia', Sebastian Däschle plays with the two components ‘functionality’ and ‘aesthetics of the everyday’. Standard-size screw-top glass-jars can be put into the kitchen shelf, yet rearranged in many different ways. The contents are presented in a clear way, are easily and practically used and at the same time ideally preserved. The diversity, structures, colours and surfaces of the food contents shape and compose the design in an individual fashion.
- Material: European oak, stainless steel, cork, glass
- Screw-top glass-jars: 9 pieces in standard-sizes TO66 and TO82
- Measurements: 600*177*155 mm
- Foto: courtesy of MONOQI
- Design: Sebastian Däschle
- Production: dua
- Year: 2015
- 1x Pia, a kitchen shelf (preassembled)
- 9 screw-top glass - jars in standard-sizes TO 82 (such as 186 ml, 250 ml, 350 ml, 435 ml) and TO 66 (such as 125 ml, 167 ml, 240 ml, 277 ml)
- 1 x connecting piece; If you would like to fixate several Pia kitchen shelves next to each other at the same height.
- 2 x stainless steel screws, 2 x washer, 2 x dowels (fastening material)
- 1 x cork mat – preassembled with the kitchen shelf to seal the jars air tight.